Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Cummins
- Model: BTA5.9
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 330hp
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Hours: 1390
2919 V Avenue
Anacortes, Washington, US, 98221
Tel:360 588 9208
The Nordic 42 features a roomy layout and a large ship-style helm.
The bridge also features a large chart table, 360 degree view and convenient access directly to the deck.
Powered by Cummins C Series, the Nordic 42's top speed is 18 knots, cruise 14 knots, or slow her down to 9 knots and burn under 3 gals / hour.
Built to take the roughest passage with confidence, the hard chine semi-displacement hull gives this tug a stable quiet ride. The hull is hand laid fiberglass construction with full keel to protect the rudder and propeller.
She features a spacious walk-around queen stateroom with private head, guest stateroom with head, U-shape galley, and large salon.
- Ramarine Hybrid Touch Radar, GPS / Plotter with AIS
- Raymarine ST7000+ Auto Pilot
- Raymarine ST60 Depth Sounder
- ICom ic-M604 VHF
- Cummins 330hp 5.9BTA Single Diesel Engine with 1390 hrs
- Bow Thruster
- Northern Lights 12kw Generator with 509 hrs
- Magnum Inverter with Remote
- Reverse Cycle Heat and Air Conditioning via "Onboard Climate Master System" by Ocean Marine
- Vacuflush Heads (2)
- Achilles 10' 4" Hypalon Dinghy
- Honda 8hp 4 stroke motor
- Steelhead Marine 750# Dinghy Davit Crane on Flybridge
- 300' Chain marked at 20' intervals
- Rocna Anchor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
BananaBelt Boats is the largest by-volume used motor yacht brokerage 28' to 60' in the Pacific Northwest!
We're open 7 days a week!
Call one of the Bunch at BananaBelt Boats Today! Toll Free 877-588-9208
We're all Certified Professional Yacht Brokers (and boaters too) so buy with confidence!