1993 Bayliner 2859 Classic Cruiser Anacortes,US – BananaBelt Boats and Yachts
1993 Bayliner 2859 Classic Cruiser
The 2859 Super Classic (Ciera Express) with an Alaska Bulk Head is a conservatively styled hardtop cruiser whose modest price and practical layout has great appeal to budget-minded buyers.
The layout of this boat is similar to most hardtop models her size with the helm and sofa on the bridge deck, and the dinette, galley and V-berth on the lower level.
What sets the 2859 apart from the norm is her amidships berth beneath the bridge deck—a layout that brings the sleeping capacity to six. A privacy curtain separates the forward berth from the salon, and there’s a handheld shower in the standup head compartment.
While the cockpit of the 2859 Classic is large enough for a couple of light-tackle anglers or a couple of folding deck chairs. Additional features include a well-equipped galley with plenty of storage, a swim platform and boarding ladder.
The single 300hp MerCruiser will cruise at an economical 22 knots and reach a top speed of around 30 knots.
Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MerCruiser
- Model: 350 MPI Bravo II
- Drive Type: Stern
- Fuel: unleaded
- Engine Power: 300|horsepower
- Type: Inboard/Outboard
- Year: 1993
- Engine Hours: 460
- Engine Location:
“Where It’s a Boat Show Every Day!” We are the largest by-volume pre-owned motor yacht brokerage in the Pacific Northwest!
BananaBelt Boats & Yachts
2919 V Avenue
Anacortes, WA, US, 98221
Tel:360 588 9208
- Single MerCruiser 300hp engine with 460 hours
- Hydrofoil (aluminum) lower unit attachment for increased performance
- Bennett Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Dual battery w/ Trace Inverter
- 6 gallon Hot Water Heater
- Four person dinette w/ removable table that converts to double berth
- Forward double v-berth
- Midship compartment with double berth
- Separate enclosed head w/ shower, sink, vanity and toilet
- Raymarine DSM 250
- Dual Raymarine RL70C screens at helm station
- Raymarine Pathfinder radar
- Raymarine GPS RN300
- Standard Horizon GX2355S 25w VHF
- Standard Horizon Loud Hailer
- Origio alcohol/electric stove
- Stainless steel sink
- Norcold 1.8 cu/ft AC/DC Refrigerator
- Conair .03 cu/ft Microwave
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
BananaBelt Boats & Yachts is the largest by-volume used Motor Yacht Brokerage 28′ to 60′ in the Pacific Northwest!
“Where It’s A Boat Show Every Day!™”
See all of our listings at our One-of-a-Kind On-Land Marina where all boats on display are shown side-by-side and connected by stairs and walkways for easy viewing!
Call BananaBelt Boats & Yachts Today – Toll Free 877-588-9208
We’re open 7 days a week, and are all Certified Professional Yacht Brokers (and boaters too) so buy with confidence!!